Opal Writers – What’s Coming in March
February is flying by – and the March issue is almost finished.
Here is what is coming in the next issue ♥
- WHEN Can you Break the Rules in Writing? By Suzy Vadori
- WHY Your Book Needs a LOGLINE By Allison Gorner
- 3 MISTAKES To Avoid Before Making an Online Introduction By Catherine Saykaly-Stevens
- WRITE Your Short Story – Like a Master Chef By Cindy DeJager and Laura Pylypow
- Writing For Radio By Freda Glow
—Wow! Look at that lineup!!!! ♥♥♥
We have some FABULOUS Fiction and Poetry to share with you too!
- A Long Lost Fairytale By Donald Harry Roberts
- Sumangalamata (Woman Well Set Free!) By Susie Reynolds
- Illicit Emotions By Akanksha Agarwal
- Mirror Soul Reflections By Akhila Siva
- Remembrance of Things Imperfect By Boris Glikman
Watch your email for the Opal Writers’ March issue on March 1st – or subscribe FREE here:
Editorial deadline for the April issue is FEBRUARY 28
Don’t Forget that we still have a few days to submit the next Writing Prompt!
Go here to check that out Writing Contests and Prompts
Are You an Expert or a Professional in your field?
Be an Expert Writer in the Opal Writers’ Magazine
- You have published at least 1 book – OR You are an expert/professional in your field
- Your articles are relevant to your expertise
- And you have a burning desire to show others how to succeed
Ask me how you can earn the Expert Writer Badge on your articles
Check out our Social Media Channels ♥
Facebook Page >>>> https://www.facebook.com/opalpublishing
Facebook Group >>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/writerstime
LinkedIn >>>>>> www.linkedin.com/in/cindy-dejager-opalpublishing
Twitter >>>>> https://twitter.com/OpalPublishing
Thank you to all my Writers – you make this monthly magazine possible ♥
And a huge thank you to my Followers – YOU are the reason I put this magazine together every month ♥♥